- I have a Communion cutie to feature (you'll love her, she is just the sweetest! As a matter of fact, I will give you a sneak peek)
- A look at my ghetto studio set-up. I know that I promised that last week but I was just so blown away by Tatyana McFadden and her amazing story that I couldn't resist posting that instead.
- A special throwback Thursday post, that may or may not include pictures of yours truly.
- A recount of some of our funny marathon stories. Just a hint, our day included using a super secret code word to get into a private party.
- Of course, a Friday night video, although it won't be as fun as last week's version. I'll try to think of something fun to share though. If anyone has any suggestions....
- I have long ago prohibited more than one sleepover in a row for my kids. Somehow one of my daughters ended up with 3 in a row last week and it was totally my doing.
- My son came into a game to pitch with the bases loaded and his team up one run and got a strikeout to end the game. It was pretty cool to watch and since it was literally pretty cold to watch, I was glad that I had a front row seat in the car.
- My friends did Muckfest yesterday, they had asked me earlier in the year if I wanted to participate but I declined because I wasn't sure if we were doing anything over vacation. I have to say that when it was pouring rain yesterday and really cold, I was pretty glad that I said no. Although they looked like they had a lot of fun, cold fun but fun nonetheless. I am hoping to try to do it with them next year.
- When I posted the video on the Bruins' shirt tradition last Friday, my sister-in-law immediately commented that she thought it was so cool and what a great tradition. She then went on to say that after watching the clip, she realized that she knew one of the kids that got a shirt too!! It really is a small world sometimes.
Have a great week everyone!! With re-entry into the real world looming, mine is certainly going to be interesting (and by interesting, I mean absolutely, totally, crazy!!)